viernes, 4 de octubre de 2019

Holidays



Hi friends!!! today I write about my favorite holidays. It is very complicate to me choose only one, but I think that the best holidays of my life (for now) was in summer 2017, my family and I choose between go to the beach or go to the south, that decision were very difficult, because we love both places. Finally we choose the south, specifically the Caburgua’s lake. We went for one week and we seen in the eyes of Caburgua, this place was the most beautiful landscape that my eyes saw, we went for cheese from the rural area, we ate a giant sopaipilla (it had delicious) and we was made a trekking for the different places.

Resultado de imagen para caburgua chile


I think it has been the best so far because these holidays were very magical, in one moment we swim in the lake and begun to the rain. Finally, I think all the people should know the Caburgua’s lake because the water of the lake is a little hot, as the volcano heats the water.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario